I heard about Relish Relish from a blogger when I was in Chicago. It’s a service that helps you plan your food for the week- recipes and all!
Right now on Eversave (sort of like Groupon) you can get six months of planned meals for $16. And if you signed up for the free $5 credit (expired last night) you will only pay $11. Here is the info about RelishRelish:
– Recipes & detailed grocery lists help you plan 5 complete family dinners each week
– Cut down on your grocery bill: stick to the Relish! grocery lists & spend less than $100 each week (if you use coupons I bet you can get it MUCH lower than that!)
– Smart grocery lists inform you of items you may already have at home
– New meal options every Thurs. so your family won’t get stuck in a food rut & you’ll have plenty of time to get ingredients for each meal
– Keep everyone happy with kid-friendly meals, vegetarian options & even gluten-free menu items
So if you are tired of trying to keep your menus unique, this might be a great option to try!
Click here to check it out!