$10 off of $10 at JcPenney.com plus free shipping on shoes
by Laura on August 5, 2010
Right now online JCPenney is offering a $10 off a $10 purchase when you use the code “TEN2YOU” at checkout.
And when you shop through Ebates you get an additional 6% cash back on your purchase! Remember, if you have signed up for ebates in the last 90 days, you can still earn that $5 bonus in your account!
To make the deal even sweeter, all shoes ship FREE today (8/5). Some shoes are priced at $10.99, so after the code and free shipping you can get shoes for as little as 99¢!
So here is what you do:
1. Log in or sign up for Ebates- I promise you won’t regret it!
2. Do a search on Ebates for JCPenney.
3. Click through to JCPenney’s site.
4. Find at least $10 in merchandise (I’d recommend the shoes since they ship free- remember your purchase has to be $10, if it’s even a penny less the code won’t work) you would like to purchase and add it to your shopping cart.
5. Enter the code “TEN2YOU” at checkout to receive $10 off!
That’s all there is to it! Hurry on this one- I don’t know how long it will last!
Thanks Surviving the Stores!
Share This Post:
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.